In collaboration with BIOIATRIKI HEALTHCARE Group’s Immunology and Histocompatibility department in Greece, we perform a wide range of immunological tests in the fields of immunochemistry, immunocytology, autoimmunity and histocompatibility, which contribute significantly to the investigation of disease, the control of its course, and the medical treatment.
The main areas where immunological markers are used for laboratory diagnosis are:
- Autoimmune diseases such as Rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), Systemic Vasculitides and more.
- Histocompatibility Antigens
- Immune Deficiencies
- Haematologic Diseases
- Infectious Diseases tests
- Allergy tests
Our Immunology and Histocompatibility department can test a wide range of autoantibodies utilizing various methods for both the laboratory diagnostic approach and the monitoring of patients with autoimmune diseases, performs a series of both routine and specialized tests for the detection of bacterial, viral, and fungal infections, the detection of HIV/AIDS and other antibodies and antigens of sexually transmitted diseases, Hepatitides, Congenital diseases, diseases transmitted through the respiratory system or through transmitters, paraneoplastic syndromes, detection of HLA antigens and more.
Laboratory procedures include:
- Flow cytometry
- Immunofluorescence (IF)
- Chemiluminescence (CF)
- Fluorescent enzyme immunoassay (FEIA)
- Standard agglutination test (SAT)
- Radial Immunodiffution (RID)
- Microlymphocytotoxic test